Data Analyst - LINE Today
In LINE, we put “Users Rule” as the 1st LINER style. To achieve that, we need the person in this role to help cross-functional teams focus on the users and be always data-driven.
The data analyst in TODAY will be inspiring impactful innovation by conducting analytics and experimentation support with one’s own statistical techniques to demonstrate the possible path.
You will work with developers, designers and researchers to create great products with data-informed decisions. This role is empowered to define, decide and develop the possible solutions for making a great experience for TODAY’s users and advertisers.
- This role is responsible for inspiring impactful innovation by conducting analytics and experimentation support with one’s own statistical techniques to solve business problems in a fast-paced, rapidly changing working culture.
- Collaborate with fellow planners, researchers, designers, data engineers, developers, and international business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the leadership by evaluating and defining the product and business level metrics to influence the team to make data-informed decisions.
- Democratize the data by building interactive dashboards, data viz and creating regular reports to keep tracking of product performance.
- Support the design and implementation of A/B testing or experiments to inform optimization of TODAY with statistical skills.
- 3 years of experience working with analytical tools and data analysis in internet or mobile app product analytics.
- Strong experiences in tools like Google Data Studio and/or Tableau; SQL, Python skills are must. Ability with pyspark, R will be a plus.
- Experience of creating interactive dashboards using Tableau with large data sets with strong visualization skills.
- Experience of designing A/B testing, execution and following analysis with statistical accuracy.
- End to End experience of analyzing large data sets using up-to-date tools for generating actionable insights.
- Capability to live with ambiguity and influence internal or external stakeholders without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluent English capability for the international environment. (Japanese or Korean capability is a plus.)