WEBTOON - Localization Project Coordinator
About the Team
LINE WEBTOON is the home to thousands creator-owned digital comic loved by millions of readers around the world. First launched in Indonesia in 2015, LINE WEBTOON Indonesia is committed to find fresh new talents and producing relatable contents for our local audience.
About the Job: WEBTOON Localization Project Coordinator
This position will work with our team in Indonesia and global counterpart in WEBTOON HQ in Korea, to help LINE WEBTOON become the best digital comic platform in Indonesia.
As a localization project coordinator in LINE WEBTOON, you will be taking a huge part in ensuring our service run smoothly through managing projects related to content localization. If you are keen to details, this position might be perfect for you!
- Assigns and manages contents to translation agencies and to freelancers (translators and typesetters)
- Oversees the life-cycle of a project from initial translation to final copy-edit
- Identifies issues and solutions to optimize the localization workflow
- Ensures delivery of quality content by the deadline with final quality assurance
- Proofread, identify, and edit inconsistencies and contextual errors on WEBTOON’s contents (comic and webnovel)
- Strong affection towards WEBTOON, social trends, and pop culture in general
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Language Studies or 3+ years of experience in localization management, editorial, Korean/English to Indonesian translation, and other related fields
- Have a great understanding for Indonesian language written grammar and good sense in connecting the language style with the content
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in team
- Native proficiency in Indonesian and professional proficiency in English