Server-Side Developer - LINE NEXT
LINE NEXT is focused on developing and growing the global NFT business. Through blockchain and NFT technology, LINE NEXT aims to provide new digital experiences and lead the way into the future.
- Make rational decisions based on discussions and data.
- Make the world go “WOW” = No.1 (more user satisfaction and business value) with the whole team, includes business, planning, design and development.
- Explore both overseas and local financial markets and various services.
- Connect both individual growth and organization growth.
- Open for various technology.
We are looking for backend engineers to join the full-fledged global expansion in line with the popularization trend of NFT and web3.
- Developing Blockchain-linked products such as Wallet, Open API, Developers Console, Explorer, Oracle, etc.
- Backend system development, eg: payment, billing, oauth...etc, of blockchain products in conjunction with LINE Blockchain
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable Kotlin/Java codes and modules
- Review, test and verify source codes that conform to quality and security guidance.
- Create APIs and services that allow third parties to integrate with and utilize the DOSI platform
- Work closely with Korea and Japan offices.
- 1+~3+ years of experience with the full lifecycle of project development for Java/Kotlin Applications
- Strong skills in core Java/Kotlin, server-side Java/Kotlin technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Strong skills in unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests
- Familiar with Git, one or more RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite), Redis, Kafka, Kafka Stream
- Experienced in ReactiveX programming technology
- Experienced in RESTful/gRPC API design and implementation
- Experienced in MicroService, Clean Architecture, and other design patterns
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- People who are good at acquiring new skills and applying them to their work
- Those who want to actively participate in global challenges and create a successful experience throughout various initiatives
- Experience with TDD, large scale web application
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with server configuration (Apache / Nginx)
- Experienced in Linux and bash script
- Japanese or Korean language skill