UI Design - EC Platform
As a designer at LINE Taiwan, you will be participating in fast-paced and deep product discussions, and be given the opportunities to develop your creative problem-solving skills within a team.
You will be a key contributor who crafts and maintains elegant user experiences of our products throughout the cycle of understanding users' needs, developing design solutions, and evaluating/refining the results.
We are recruiting talented designers to create UI services at LINE Taiwan and make our products universally accessible and useful. Join us if you want to create a world-class history that you cannot experience anywhere. New opportunities await your challenge.
- Drive LINE E-Commerce Event Platforms from ideas to final design deliverables.
- Understand widely and be able to create or make the best use of the design system, and break it down into design solutions.
- E-Commerce Platform's Event/Promotion Design
- E-Commerce Platform's Event/Promotion Design Guide creation, distribution, education, and management
- UX Design and Visual UI design of the GEB which is the Event/Promotion creating tool
- Manage design outsourcing for the E-Commerce Platform's Event/Promotion
- Proactively and voluntarily find out UXUI issues by having communication with Biz/Planning/Dev and establishing the practice scheme
- Continuously find out problems of the product in charge and draw a resolution
- Securing balance between user experience and business goals by analyzing the quantitive/qualitative user data
- Document the derived design outcome
- 5+ years of experience in mobile UI and web consumer-facing product service visual design. (What you can show to us is more important than your working years)
- Fluent in English is a plus, but basic English proficiency is strongly recommended.
- User data analysis experience is required
- Experience of Design hypothesis validation by having user interviews or user testing is required
- Design system experience is required
- Familiar with mobile/web UI guidelines and design patterns, and interaction design principles.
- Experience with Scrum or Agile development is a plus.
- Ability to clearly elaborate your design process and how you make decisions.
- Ability to make various attempts and suggestions for service with a global sense.
* Please must apply with your resume and portfolio.