Senior Network Engineer
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Configure and install software, routers and other network devices.
- Monitor network performance and integrity - Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Create data backup to prevent loss of information.
- Ability to resolve high level technical problems.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of data center practices e.g. cable routing, calculating power usage and cooling.
- Experience with Enterprise and Service Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including Cisco and juniper. routers/switches and Nexus data center switching platforms.
- Professional certification for network, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP, JNCIE preferred.
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (BGP, OSPF).
- Professional knowledge and experience in network detailed design and implementations.