Department: Product Design
At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in various stages of our products/services, and collaborate with different teams to bring the best experience possible to our users. Your goal will be to create beautiful, intuitive, and user-centric experiences that span the entire customer’s journey.
- Collaborate with other Designers, as well as Researchers, Engineers, Product Owners and Business teams throughout the design process
- Contribute to strategic thinking and product direction to identify opportunities, define product goals, and tackle problems based on the impact on people and LINE
- Coordinate with local and HQ design teams to deliver global standard of design
- Create wireframes, flows, high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Provide thorough attention to details from wireframe to high-fidelity stage
- Maintain good communication with other teams by giving and soliciting constant feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience at in-house teams or digital agencies
- Experience delivering end-to-end experience across multiple projects and platforms
- Experience collaborating closely with Product Owners to explore and define product opportunities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to rapidly produce UI/UX concepts
- Proficiency with software such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Protopie, Miro, etc.
- Good cross-functional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others and receive feedback
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
*A portfolio showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple platforms is required when applying for this position.
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok