The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service and performs HR-related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional team.
Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management; Training and Development ; HR related system management and General Affairs function.
- Leading general HR activities ranging from performance review, C&B, HRIS, benefits, and organization/people management.
- Oversee General Affairs function to optimize company resources and support key business & employee needs.
- Develop and execute talent management plans to ensure that our best talent is placed in the right positions through targeted recruiting and on-going development.
- Localizing HR strategy and goals to meet the needs of the Company and employees and increase the effectiveness of the HR operations.
- Collaborate with senior business leaders, other HR Managers in LINE to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Perform HRBP role by communicating with internal members and seeking improvements by identifying the needs of the employees.
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of HR experience.
- At lease 2 years of people/hiring manager experience.
- Applied business knowledge to work with the management team and HR team(HQ) to develop and drive organization and people strategies, solutions, and plans.
- Experience working in a mobile/internet or financial industry.
- Critical thinking and analysis, quick and decisive judgment, excellent communication skills, understands employee’s needs (employee-oriented).
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills in English.
- Experience as HRBP role.
- HR relevant experience in a Global Company.
- Fluency in Korean or Japanese.