The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia.
This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform.
Some products we have launched and maintains includes: LINE TODAY App, LINE Jobs, LINE Help, LINE Ramadan, and LINE Siaga.
Established 3 years ago, the Product & Engineering team still feels and operates like a startup. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Kickstart the development of new products for LINE users in Indonesia
- Take responsibilities in developing web and/or server-side components of any future products for Indonesia and Global market
- Develop APIs and services that allow both internal and external parties to integrate with LINE platform
- Show initiatives and demonstrate ownership of the product by suggesting new features and provide insights during product development
- Work closely with fellow global LINE developers in other countries
- Major in Computer Science, or related field, from reputable university
- Good knowledge of computer science or related engineering field
- Have experiences to develop a web from scratch and shipping it to production stage
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skill
- Have experiences in designing software system from scratch
- Excels in at least one of the following programming languages, including but not limited to: Java / Python / Node.js
- Experience in contributing to open source projects and fluent in English is a plus
- No minimum years of experience. If you're good, prove it, that'll be enough
Explore more about us!