EC_Quick EC_Key Account Operation Supervisor/ Associate Manager
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, our mission is to eliminate the barrier between online and offline services. This “pain point” for meeting user needs is holding back many areas from reaping the full advantages that online services can provide for user convenience.
There is still much room to apply digital transformation in many areas of society. Even in areas like e-commerce and food delivery that currently have a hybrid of online and offline transactions, there are many inefficiencies. In the LINE Quick EC team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated quick commerce services to strengthen our existing businesses while also enabling us to accelerate our drive to offer improved efficiency in new areas.
As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change, adapt and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs, and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and improving new services at a nationwide scale and going through both the ups and downs that come with it.
- Leading and managing operations team to achieve the SLAs
- Evaluating current process, working with teams to help optimize and streamline operations through review of vendor data, removing redundancies in the process
- Work closely with the local/regional operations and product team improving process, fixing system bugs, and taking the initiative on the new product feature request
- Being the owner in charge of the team to roll out new system/product features smoothly and keep optimizing the stability
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to review the volume changes, forecasting, capacity planning and help teams prepare accordingly
- Identifying opportunities to transition slightly mature workflows to ensure adequate process documentation/training material and relevant frameworks are in place
- 3 + years experience in the e-commerce/retail industry, especially vendor or operations management
- Profound knowledge in the on-demand delivery industry
- Prior experience working in project management and leading a sizable team with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Able to write and communicate in English persuasively
- Being data-driven, process-oriented, accountable, and self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on operations impact
- Strong leadership, communication skills, and a team player with a willingness to learn
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc)