EC_Senior Data Analyst - Product Growth
The primary role of the EC Senior Data Analyst is to develop high-quality and decent data solutions built on BI tools that meet internal customer requirements, and support the whole EC to meet target of product growth. By understanding how LINE EC customers use all the service products, help Planning and Business teams to maximize product value. The role is a mix of project-based Analyst work(30%), Dashboard and BI Development(30%), Data tracking construction (30%), and internal customer facing interaction(20%).
- Lead Product Growth Analytics - observe user browsing path/incentives systematically and help define requirements for reporting solutions.
- Co-work with product planner to evaluate product performance in modules and features.
- Build tracking structure of new EC services.
- Data visualization - Design Tableau dashboards to support business requirements.
- Support the maintenance of existent dashboards based on product adjustment.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- CSIE background is preferred.
- SQL query ability is must.
- Capable of problem-solving.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term projects.
- Ability with coding skills, python or R is a plus.