E-Commerce - Category Campaign Planning Manager / Senior Manager
This position is responsible for working with the team lead to execute strategic initiatives campaign planning, management, and development for assigned category. For example, you may be expected to establish new creative marketing campaigns, expand media inventory to increase promotion listing, or push key initiatives from concept and feasibility to execution within the realm of social commerce.
To be able to lead and initiate such projects, you have to clearly convey your strategies and concepts to Category Management and Marketing Operations teams, as well as external partners and stakeholders.
As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to hold multiple responsibilities, be quick to change and adapt, and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs. We are looking for teammates with a bias for action, good team communication skills, ability to execute with high autonomy, and result-driven attitude. We look to create new ideas for the market, so creativity and flexibility will be an important part of your analytical skillset.
- Ideate strategic initiatives and creative strategies for finding effective ways to drive assigned category performance
- Plan marketing campaigns and manage related activities based on strategic initiatives to increase GMV, potential sellers, targeted buyers and other related KPIs
- Develop, execute, and analyze marketing campaigns to meet the team goals on yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly basis
- Oversee e-commerce market trends and competitors to build attractive campaigns
- Manage campaign and communication schedule for assigned category
- Establish creative campaign artwork templates to align with LINE SHOPPING’s branding, design guideline, and corporate identity (CI)
- Work closely with the Category Management and Marketing Operations team to find potential sellers, create effective contents, and increase sales conversion
- Plan and manage operation processes between Marketing and Category Management team
- Support operation tasks based on campaign initiatives
- Coordinate with partners to acquire promotions and managing campaigns
- Work across the team to produce effective outcomes
- Have fun while delivering exceptional results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing Campaign, Project Management, Business Development, Digital Marketing for e-commerce platforms
- Result-oriented and a record of initiating projects & activities
- Understanding of marketing funnels, analytics, and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to create & lead creative and fast-moving projects
- Experience managing campaigns, digital media, project planning, and budgets
- Comprehensive knowledge of online shopping campaigns and social media platforms
- Flexibility in working across functions based on effectiveness of campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of analytical tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Ability to meet deadline, self-management skills and the ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy
- Positive attitude, pleasant and energetic personality, and service mindedness
*A portfolio showcasing marketing campaigns you have previously managed is required when applying for this position.
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok