EC_Quick EC_Business Strategy & Partnership Manager
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, our mission is to eliminate the barrier between online and offline services. This “pain point” for meeting user needs is holding back many areas from reaping the full advantages that online services can provide for user convenience.
There is still much room to apply digital transformation in many areas of society. Even in areas like e-commerce and food delivery that currently have a hybrid of online and offline transactions, there are many inefficiencies. In the LINE Quick EC team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated quick commerce services to strengthen our existing businesses while also enabling us to accelerate our drive to offer improved efficiency in new areas.
As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change, adapt and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs, and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and improving new services at a nationwide scale and going through both the ups and downs that come with it.
- In-depth market and industry research. Provide frequent, organized, and well-articulated market updates, analysis and business recommendations which including new products, services and business models
- Business performance tracking and analysis. Collect revenue data on a regular basis and identify potential issues & risks, as well as the business opportunity
- Development of New Business Partnership & Opportunity focused on O2O Business Domain. To identify the business opportunities and synergies as well as to take the lead in deal execution with strategic partners
- P&L, financial performance, and budgeting
- Contribute to multiple projects that support the business growth & profitability as well as operational excellence in addition to coverage responsibilities
- Ad-hoc request of business/market analysis and management reporting
- Must have 5 years+ experience in relevant industry, business/financial analytical works or consulting background
- Extensive knowledge of mobile services, investment, digital marketing, advertisement business and internet industry. Proactive in studying the industry trend and new services
- A self-deriver and ability to work to tight deadlines & work under direction. Strategic thinking and analytical skills, ability to prioritize across multiple tasks
- Effective communicator who has project management abilities, good at recognize and solve problems quickly, active take charge and know how to lead
- Required proficient verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with stakeholders in both local and overseas offices. Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or equivalent. MBA degree is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Skills (PPT & Excel)