Occupational Safety and Health Specialist
This position is a key role to secure and promote health and safety working conditions at the professional level for the well-being of everyone in LINE Pay.
We expect you with minimum requirement to have license of Class A manager of occupational safety and health affairs, and with experience to implement best practice for OSH management and processes that complies with local laws and regulations as well as the needs of business.
If you have relevant experience and have passion for LINE Pay, come join us on the journey to make our workplace much better.
- Periodically review existing OSH policies and procedures to ensure they are in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations; in addition, develop and execute the action plans to the areas for continuous improvement.
- Implement health management framework such as procedures, promotion, occupational disease prevention and the related health plans required by laws and regulations to ensure health protection practice conducted in the workplace.
- Manage and cooperate with external contract medical personnel to perform health service and management.
- Work with BCP team to conduct COVID-19 management in the workplace.
- Maintain safety and health equipment and resources such as fire facilities, first aid kits, nursing room and so on to assure to be used effectively.
- Enhance safety and health awareness via training and monitor the training result accordingly, to make sure OSH measures be carried out and abided by in the workplace.
- Other OSH related tasks per business needs.
- Must with license of class A manager of occupational safety and health affairs (甲種職業安全衛生業務主管)
Candidate will be required to provide document for supporting this.
- At least 3-year experience in OSH role.
- Familiar with Taiwan occupational safety and health related laws and regulations.
- Be able to work independently and proactively to the job duties.
- Medium communication ability in English.
- With fire prevention management personnel license (防火管理人) and first aid license (急救人員) will be a plus.