E-Commerce - Growth Marketing Manager / Senior Manager
Team: Merchant Development
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies. We are only interested in working with pioneers who want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
As a Growth Marketing Manager/ Senior Manager of Merchant Development Team, you will be expected to build team media seller acquisition strategies, develop media planning, manage daily operations of ad placement, and monitor media performance to support team campaigns with the objectives for merchant acquisition and incubation to our e-commerce tool and platform.
As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change and adapt, and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs. We look to create new ideas for the market, so creativity and flexibility will be an important part of your skillset.
- Take responsibility for creative media strategies focusing on seller acquisition based on analyzed data to ensure effective seller acquisition funnels
- Develop various options for media seller acquisition planning and optimization based on the team’s OKRs
- Develop creative contents with the team to ensure effective seller acquisition through media
- Work and implement ad content and display with both internal, cross-functional teams, and agencies based on media planning and schedule
- Proactively assess the impact and analyze media performance, along with recommend and abruptly revise the plan if needed
- Take responsibility for media budget management, including allocation of monthly budgets, monthly budget revision, and financial reconciliation
- Work in a self-directed manner and provide hands-on instructional guidance to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing Operations or Digital Advertising for E-commerce platforms, B2B business, or business software
- Basic knowledge of advertising funnels and social media management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Clear communication skills and ability to create and manage creative communication campaigns
- Flexibility in working across marketing functions based on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Ability to meet deadline, self-management skills, and the ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy
- Positive attitude, pleasant and energetic personality, and service mindedness
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok