Technical Program Manager
As a technical program manager in LINE Pay, you work closely with business teams and must be experienced and creative in problem solving, using latest technologies to lead the team and partners to challenge any business difficulty. You are the expert who provides suitable solutions quickly responded to any condition, nevertheless, you are also the guard of LINE Pay who ensures the service and products well and safely integrated in partner side. The communication capability is highly required for this role.
- In charge of the system development life cycle with your project management skill.
- Coordinate and integrate system requirements among stakeholders like local planner, local developer, remote planner, remote developer and etc..
- Documentation for requirement analysis and system analysis.
- Co-work with technical members when the biz requests require further technical support such as development, tech communication.
- Prioritize the product requirements base on well understanding of user needs and biz needs.
- Lead and facilitate the communication among project member from different countries, provide constant, consistent, and transparent communications with all stakeholders, HQ, and execution officer.
- Proven experience in web/mobile development, experience in financial product would be a plus.
- Knowledge in modern software delivering, including agile, devOps, QA etc. development workflow.
- Experience of chart method and tools for project management like Gantt Chart, PERT, CRM, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience of chart method and tools for system analysis like Flow Chart, UML - Sequence Diagram, State Machine, Component Diagram, Use Case, Activity Diagram
- Prefer the experience in Payment Gateway Company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Korean capable is a plus.
This position needs to have solid internet technical knowledge
- Restful API, HTTP/S, Programming Language (Java), Networking, IT Hardware Infra (Server, Leased Line, etc.).