Android APP Developer
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries. As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the channel-side APP, assisting the business team to improve the rapid introduction of financial products in response to diverse customer needs.
- Responsible for the analysis and development, testing and continuous optimization of Android APP services.
- Collaborate with UX designers to discuss screen design and process.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers to discuss front-end and back-end connection rules.
- Cooperate with product PM to discuss product requirements and understand the development direction.
- Cooperate with LINE related units to integrate LINE ecosystem.
- Research and improve APP development workflow.
- Design APP design files.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- University degree or above.
- Experience in Android Kotlin development.
- Familiar with RxJava or RxKotlin, MVP / MVVM design pattern and object architecture..
- Experience in using Unit Test or related test frameworks.
- Experiences in CI/CD implementation.
- Familiar with development process and tools (Git / Slack).
- Experience in Jetpack and Firebase.