Banking Product Owner
Planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. Imagine hatching an egg, take care of that duckling and grow it into a beautiful swan.
- Actively gather users’ requirements, define clear expectations, and prioritize on each item
- Become friends with all parties, both internal & external
- Be your product’s very first teacher, setting up their graduation exam (hint: UAT), ensuring their quality and readiness before sending your kid to the real world
- Be the cheerleaders, support promoting your product awareness, let the world knows its best quality through multiple marketing channels
- Ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in MBA, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MIS or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in role of Product Manager / Business Analyst / System Analyst / Business Process Improvement
- Strong team player skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Experience in Digital Banking or Financial Services
- Project management, Leadership, Organizational and Multitasking skills
How to Apply
To apply with this position, please send your resume to the e-mail below.
E-mail ▶ email@example.com