At the LINE E-Commerce Team, our mission is to eliminate the barrier between online and offline services. This “pain point” for meeting user needs is holding back many areas from reaping the full advantages that online services can provide for user convenience.
There is still much room to apply digital transformation in many areas of society. Even in areas like e-commerce and food delivery that currently have a hybrid of online and offline transactions, there are many inefficiencies. In the LINE Quick EC team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated quick commerce services to strengthen our existing businesses while also enabling us to accelerate our drive to offer improved efficiency in new areas.
As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change, adapt and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs, and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and improving new services at a nationwide scale and going through both the ups and downs that come with it.
- Full P&L responsibility for the category, subcategory, including revenue, margin, wastage & other supplier income.
- Source and build a strong supplier/distributor/wholesalers base to negotiate terms improvement, secure supplier advertising expense, and ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods.
- Develop and execute an optimal category strategy, pricing, promotions, range, availability, and cost prices to expand both sales and margin
- Work to develop launch sourcing and SKU range to ensure we have high-quality, good value goods available to our customers year-round.
- Employ data-driven decision-making to drive the category. Provide insight to the commercial team and work closely with marketing and supply chain to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply
- Provide insight to the marketing and supply chain to forecast demand and ensure consistent supply.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing to deliver strategic projects.
- Assist in the timely and accurate maintenance of system, catalogue, orders and promotions.
- 5 + years experience in e-commerce, consumer goods or Food & Beverages products
- Profound knowledge in on-demand delivery industry
- Strong relationship development skills at all levels; with proven track record in successful negotiations and relationship management (both internal and external)
- Experience directly managing riders and delivery within an on-demand delivery service
- Ability to use MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint etc)