E-Commerce - Category Management Coordinator / Assistant Manager
Team: Category Management
At the LINE E-Commerce Team, we are aiming to create new, differentiated services that best solve our local user needs for social commerce while leveraging and working with global teams and technologies. We are only interested in working with pioneers who want to make a difference and enjoy the challenge of launching, scaling, and analyzing new services at a nationwide scale.
For your role, you will be working to manage and grow your assigned category in TH social commerce. You should be able to identify shoppers’ trends, establish strategies, and plan the action to drive sales of your sellers’ portfolio. As you will be part of the founding team, you will be expected to be quick to change and adapt, and learn quickly according to the fast-moving market needs. We look to create new ideas for the market, so creativity and flexibility will be an important part of your skillset.
- Work with the team to develop action plans to drive sales for your assigned category by identifying category expansion opportunities, managing sellers’ portfolio and driving category promotional strategy in alignment with marketing and merchandising teams
- Develop key account acquisition methods to align with sales campaign planning and marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue
- Create promotions and negotiate special deals with sellers to ensure sales boosting goals are met and pricing is competitive in the market
- Manage your sellers’ portfolio and keep relationships with sellers on your assigned category in order to grow and meet the sales target
- Liaise internally and externally across multiple teams to deliver high impact projects and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1-3 years of work experience in any related fields of e-commerce, business development, business consulting, or trade marketing in FMCG
- Direct experience in category management in e-commerce is a plus
- Proven experience managing multiple functions and stakeholders across diverse business areas at scale
- Deep knowledge and passion for e-commerce industries
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven analytical and structured thinking skills
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok