OpenChat - Marketing Manager
Team: LINE OpenChat
As part of our mission in “Closing the Distance”, LINE aims to enable the richest of life for our users in every moment. Consumers have always been placed at our heart when designing the services.
OpenChat has become a huge community popular among Thai people. New groups or tribes were found within this community. The riches of information flowing from varieties of interests are beyond imagination, turning OpenChat to be not only an online community, but where many new generations of Thais found themselves a home, where they belong.
We are looking for the person who can turn this exciting community from “good” to “great” and visualize the exciting world of OpenChat to Thai people at scale. We also have a much bigger plan for you to be a part of.
Join us to create an impact!
- Develop and initiate marketing strategic plans to meet the KPI by building new users, maintaining existing customer, and initiating monetization models within the budget
- Work with Marketing & Communications Team, agencies, and cross-functional teams as well as Global OpenChat Team in sync
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing (experience in digital marketing is must)
- Experience in FMCG or Tech/Telco/Digital services is preferred
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment with great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Proficiency in Korean or Japanese is a plus
- Ambitious mind, with a playful style
LINE Thailand Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok