About the Team.
The Product & Engineering team in LINE Indonesia is in charge to develop, launch, maintain, and improve local services that can serve the needs of Indonesian users and can help LINE to sustain its business and operation in Indonesia. This also includes being in charge of technical consultation and developer relations activities to ensure that business partners and 3rd-party developers can build meaningful use cases on top of LINE platform. You will be working with highly passionate individuals in a team who has demonstrated high ownership whilst having fun and flexibility at work.
- Communicate design ideas using wireframe/mockup/clickable prototype before code implementation
- Show initiatives and demonstrate ownership of the product by suggesting new features and provide insights during product development
- Work closely with LINE engineers in other countries
- Last year/semester student majoring Computer Science from reputable university, with relevant project experiences.
- Experienced in developing highly functional front-end service
- Great eyes on details, always look for UX improvement to deliver outstanding user experience
- Experienced in designing and implementing UI elements using any of the following JS libraries (React, Angular, Vue)
- Familiarity with source control (git/git-flow) and code review - Excellent verbal and writing communication skills to collaborate with other team members in order to solve problems
- Experienced in SPA development based on MV*
- Basic understanding of server, database and good experience in RESTful API design and development
- High ownership, able to work individually and in a team, highly adaptive and always interested in learning new things
- Continuously putting effort to find solutions for eliminating repeated tasks
- Always putting effort to write codes which can be shown with pride to others at any time
- Able to work overseas and/or a business trips overseas
Working Hours : 9AM - 6PM
Explore more about us!